What are the top three mega trends for data leaders this year (and beyond)? In this episode, we tackle cloud data platforms, the five sub disciplines of observability, and real-time machine learning.
Listen to our conversation with Kevin Petrie, Vice President of Research at Eckerson Group.
Hear the Answers to these Questions:
- Why a cloud data platform is a common destination with many routes?
- Which tools to standardize the different classes of observability?
- How the interrelationship between model observability and ML works?
More information about Kevin and today’s topics:
- LinkedIn Profile: http://linkedin.com/in/kevinpetrietech/
- Company Website: https://www.eckerson.com/
Read: Centralized Log Management: Observability for Application Troubleshooting and DevOps Efficiency
Watch: Choosing an Analytical Cloud Data Platform: Trends, Strategies & Tech Considerations
Research: 2022 Cloud Data & Analytics Survey Report
To make sure you never miss an episode of Data Legends: Stories from the IT Trenches, subscribe on Google, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, our website, or anywhere you get podcasts.